Saturday, September 14, 2013

B's Wishlist #5

So, this wishlist business is definitely starting to become a (both pricey and really enjoyable) habit on this blog! Sadly (or luckily for her) Kym is still on her American road trip adventure, so this week there might only be one wishlist, unless she manages to have a little quick one at a Starbucks somewhere! Anyway, without further ado, here my bi-monthly wishlist for the next couple of weeks:


As I think I mentioned, Kym is so kind as to bring me quite a couple of make-up bits from the US, since they're much cheaper there than in most places in Europe. I'm deeeeead excited, so to honor my new little beauties, I'd love to get this Ted Baker Make Up bag - I have tons of other ones, but this gorgeous snake-skin one is just too good. It's on sale right now, too, and I've been wanting a Ted Baker one forever to replace my much less exciting H&M ones.
I mentioned in my last wishlist that I was seriously in love with knitted headband/turbans, and that hasn't changed. This one in black, white and orange looks classy but the pop of color makes it really stand out, which is great for accessorizing an outfit. So sad about the 70€ price tag!
Another thing I mentioned last time is the amount of jeans I have, so this really shouldn't feature on my wishlist. I have skinny jeans, I have acid washed jeans, I have blue jeans, and yet I still really want these. They're from Boohoo so they're definitely affordable, and anyone who knows me knows I just live in high waisted denim all year round.
Despite being a very regular and long time Body Shop customer, I have only very recently started to look beyond their body butters, shower gels and fruity lip balms. Lately I've gotten really interested in their skin care, particularly face care. Their face masks (especially Tea Tree and Dead Sea) are brilliant, so I've decided to pop in sometime in the next days to buy their Pore Minimizer with tea tree extract. I have slightly enlarged pores on my t-zone and would love it if this product worked, but I trust the Body Shop and look forward to using this.
Did I mention that summer is over, it has been raining non-stop and autumn has definitely arrived? I do miss summer already, but I'm beyond excited to get to wear hats, beanies, scarves, gloves, etc. This cute camo beanie by Monki matches my recent camo crop-top purchase... from Monki, too ;)
Even though I'm really quite happy with how my Catrice Cosmetics eyebrow pencil works, I am still keen to try out new eyebrow products to find out what works best for me and gives the most natural look. As I wrote in a previous article, I'm a big fan of thick, defined and quite dark eyebrows, so the quality of the pencil is essential. I've heard a lot of good about the Inglot pencils, so that might just be my next brow product purchase!
The next one is a product that Kym might bring me back from the US, if she finds it: the reviews on the NYX website are great, and I'm always on the look for a good concealer, so this might be worth a try.
While I do have my own favorite scents, I've been looking for a small, travel-friendly alternative perfume to easily carry around with me. I'm not usually that big a fan of Lush products because I tend to find the soapy smell a little overwhelming, but these small solid perfume sticks - perfect size to toss into your handbag - seem like a great, affordable idea to me. This scent, Karma, is described as "a powerful, spicy and unique patchouli and citrus perfume" which sounds pretty nice, especially for autumn.
Last but not least: the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation. The only reason I don't own this already is that NARS products are really pretty expensive, especially face products. But this has been raved about so much in the beauty world that I just can't resist it much longer and am starting to save up for it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment