Sunday, July 28, 2013

B's Summer Accessories

Hi again!

While I was shooting my summer products photos, I thought I might also take a couple of snaps of the accessories/jewelry I've been loving in the past month or two. I get my jewelry from all kinds of places, but I do have a couple of shops where I always return! 


                                                                                                                                                            Here's the necklaces I've been wearing the most recently.
1/ ASOS silver and black necklace (it actually belongs with necklace #4, the thin golden triangle necklace). I love these two dainty little necklaces, because they are great to wear individually or paired together, which I like because it allows me to mix my golden and my silver jewelry easily. Sadly, these necklaces have now sold out, but you can find similar ones on the ASOS website! They also currently have a great sale on!
2/ For MONTHS, I'd been eye-ing this golden lions head chunky chain necklace, and for some reason I never came about buying it, until a couple of weeks ago. Crazy, I know, as it is one of the best necklaces I own and I am completely in love with it. I know it's very on trend right now and everyone including Rihanna and various fashion bloggers owns them, but that doesn't really bother me. You can buy them on Ebay, Plndr, and many other sites, but I got mine off this sweet little online jewelry store called Kukee (watch out, Kym has a review for you about them soon!), where I get a lot of my stuff from. You can get this lion's head necklace here (and it only costs 5 pounds).
3/ My number 3 is a necklace I got a couple of weeks ago in Vienna, at H&M, because I had a 30% off gift card on a full priced item. I love it! The quality is amazing, especially considering it's H&M and their necklaces can be a bit flimsy sometimes, but this one feels heavy and nice, and the blue and shimmery stones are perfect to dress up an outfit for a night out.
4/ Little triangle necklace via ASOS (see 1/)
5/ This golden and black thick beaded necklace is a piece I bought about 4 months ago at Forever 21. They had a turquoise version too, but ultimately I had to go for the black one, because everything I wear and love is black, and I am glad I did, as the black color makes the necklace seem a lot more expensive than it was. Money well spent!


Next up, my "summer rings": I have a HUGE ring collection, as I am very much a ring lady (I can wear up to 10 rings at a time...). These are my rings of the moment: Purple glitter stone ring (Accessorize), Silver detail ring (thrifted: my all-time favorite ring since forever), brown shimmery stone ring (Accessorize), thin woven golden heart ring (friendship ring with Kym from Forever 21), thin silver woven ring with turquoise stone (Accessorize), twisted hands ring (ASOS).



                                                                                                                                                           
And finally, my every day watch, some earrings and a couple of other little gems I have been sporting nearly every day these past few weeks: White daisy hair band (River Island), Handmade Red Rose Flower Crown (Beauxoxo on Etsy), silver mini Casio watch (via ASOS), roman coin anklet (River Island, similar here), Door Knocker Lion's Head Earstuds (both via Kukee).

No comments:

Post a Comment