Monday, July 29, 2013

Kukee Jewelry

Hello!

I would like to finally share my Kukee experience with you. It is a small store full of trendy, super cute and super cheap accessories. The quality is impressive, I have owned some or their jewelry for months now and they are like new. You are not likely to find this jewelry somewhere in another store and certainly not for this price.
Every smaller order comes in a cute package like this one:



And when you open it, a bright pink paper appears, with a sticker saying "Thanks for your purchase". Isn't that super lovely? No bigger company would every invest so much time in packaging!


Another adorable feature is that you sometimes get a little gift item with your order! This time I got dangly feather earrings in orange. I am not as much of a fan of orange as Bianca is, but I love how big they are and you can't deny that it is very fashionable color at the moment. And I love feather earrings so much as well! This color has sold out, but the earrings are still available in blue and pink.

super cute bags!

I have ordered an open above knuckle ringtwo silver above knuckle rings, a raw quartz necklace in gold (Nr. 9) and dangly feather chain earrings. You can find my unpacked items below:


My favorite piece in this order is the raw quartz necklace. I am very happy with it, I expected it to be smaller but it isn't so I am even more delighted. What bothers me is that I apparently ordered the wrong size for the two simple knuckle rings. Unfortunately they are too small, I will keep them anyway, maybe as a gift for a friend.
At the end, I have to tell you a little story about this order. I have ordered all of this once already, but the parcel obviously got lost. I have then contacted the owner and her reaction was surprisingly nice. She was so kind to resend my order and it finally reached me a week later. Thank you so much!
What is your Kukee experience? Do you have a favorite jewelry store?

2 comments:

  1. I love kukee :) I bought their chunky ring and was lucky enough to win their gold ID tag giveaway!! You can see my posts on the brand at www.lanouvellenoire.com :D
    Following you now - check out my blog if you have a spare moment and if you like what you see follow back and keep in touch :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look lovely x

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete