Saturday, July 20, 2013

K's Weekly Wishlist #1



As opposed to Bianca, I am definitely an online shopper. Most of the time, I cannot bear standing in line in front of the fitting rooms or the cash register. You will easily find the items I wish for online in the future.
So these are the items I would love to have in my wardrobe this week. Let's start with the brushes: I have read on various blogs that they are totally fond of Real Technique Brushes and I have decided I will go with the hype. I am not a professional, I usually can't handle for example a 32 brushes set, so I am very happy they offer small sets as well. As they are quite expensive, it may take some time until I will talk myself into actually buying them.
Since it is summer and temperatures rise high here in Vienna, I don't blow-dry my hair. I generally have quite straight hair but sometimes some curls sneak their way into my hairstyle and I have had enough of straightening them out. The Remington Pro Big Curl Iron will hopefully lead me to what I am expecting: big hollywood-like curls.
It feels like I have searched half of my life for the perfect purse. I wanted one I can zip around, with more than two main compartments, without any pattern or brand logo and in a decent color. This hunt was way harder than expected, but I have finally found one. I will not purchase it in the color shown in the picture though, I will go for the mint or light pink one, I will let you know when I made my decision!
Ankle boots, ankle boots, ankle boots. I love them. I have worn these type of boots for so many years now and what a surprise they show up in my wishlist. Being a small girl, I need heels to look in people's faces, and wedges are the most comfortable to walk in. These black wedge ankle boots are essentials in a wardrobe and I feel ashamed for not having some yet! The biker boots are more punk-y and would fit very well with my khaki parka. I really need new shoes for autumn/winter!
And last but not least: the Urban Decay Naked 2 eyeshadow palette. I have had wild beauty dreams about it. Unfortunately, it is not affordable especially here in Austria. But I am lucky to be visiting the United States in September! I am currently using the Nude Eyeshadow Palette from Catrice which served me well, but it will be used up very soon...
Do you already own what is on my wishlist? Are you interested in the stuff I fancy? You find the links to the products below the image!

No comments:

Post a Comment