Saturday, July 20, 2013

B's Weekly Wishlist #1




As I've mentioned before, I am a notorious shopping addict, and while I do absolutely love to shop in actual stores, I also can't ever resist online shopping.  Here a little overview of what I've been lusting over this week... Sigh, so beautiful!
I've been currently loving nude and neutral shimmery eye shadows - I think I seriously need to take the leap and invest into an Urban Decay Palette... It'll serve me well. With more neutral eye make-up I've recently been loving darker/purple-y lipstick, like this Mac Cosmetics one in the shade Hang-Up (I, like every other make-up lover, swear by mac lipsticks, they are hands down the most amazing, long lasting, easily applicable, moisturizing and pigmented lipsticks you can get.)
 Because of the heat I've had to cut down on foundation and concealer, so I'm eyeing the Real Techniques core brushes set to buff and blend my make-up nicely.
My current smell/flavor obsession is coconut (I recently raided The Body Shop when they had a sale - oops!), so this vegan thai coconut moisturizing spray to protect my hair from the heat and give an effortless, messy beach wave look is definitely on my "to-buy" list this week.
For clothing, I have been loving the minimal, clean-cut designs from the Swedish brand Monki - I just bought their white 3/4 sleeve sweater dress (grab it here on Asos before it sells out!) and I am absolutely head over heels in love with it. Effortless, casual and still sophisticated. This grey top is also begging me to buy it...
To match my minimalist clothing love I've got my eye on this pair of gorgeous sandals in white and brown leather. Pick a beautiful nail varnish in a pop-color (or some lovely nude shades) to complete the outfit. 
For cooler summer nights (I'm traveling to Helsinki in a few weeks, it might get a bit frisky up North!), I am really liking this white and black coat with faux leather sleeves, which nearly reminds me of a longer version/dupe of the Chanel jacket... Soooooo lovely.
I haven't been very much into jewelry lately, though I've been looking everywhere for big, beautiful, summery statement rings. These two from Shop Dixi are just perfect: chunky, silvery, with intricate detail, turquoise gemstone and a little moon - to match my recent tattoo acquisition.
Anything that pleases your eye too? I've inserted the links to all the shops in the description above!

No comments:

Post a Comment