Saturday, July 27, 2013

B's Weekly Wishlist #2

Happy Saturday morning everyone!
It's time for our weekly wishlist again... and I definitely went a little overboard with the beauty products this time around... whoopsie. Luckily (or sadly?), for now these are objects of my dreams and I can only slowly get hold of them because #bankaccount. 

          Boots | Benefit Bronzer | Casio Watch | Cuff Bracelet | Frenchie Ring | NARS Stick  


My most important purchase in the next couple of weeks is going to have to be the Benefit High Beam highlighter. I currently have one, and I'm SO in love with it, but I've been using it in quite copious amounts lately because I've been trying to go natural and shimmery, and it's running out quickly. From the same brand, I've really been wanting to try out the Pore Fessional pore minimizing face balm. I have fairly oily skin and larger pores on certain areas of my face and would love to see if this works as well as I've heard it does. Same goes for their Hoola Bronzing Powder, which looks beautifully rich and could easily be used as contouring powder too. Next on my list is the Stila After Glow Glow-in-the-Dark Lip Colour in the shade Tangerine Dream. Stila products are amazing, and the glow in the dark concept makes me curious - and as you might know from a previous post, I am all about orange in all its beautiful shades at the moment! Only problem: Stila products aren't the easiest to come by in Europe (just like NARS and Benefit ones... what am I going to do!) I also want to try out the NARS "The Multiple" Stick in Puerto Vallarta - a warm, bronze-y apricot shade which can be used on eyes, cheeks, lips and body and is the perfect size to throw into any bag when you're in a rush. Because I'm planning to travel very soon, I've been thinking of getting my hands onto a travel-size of one of my favorite perfumes: Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola!, so I can smell delicious wherever I go (I also just think the little flask is adorable). The two last beauty products I am eyeing are the Tangle Teezer Professional Detangling Brush, which apparently has made it into every celebrity's and their mum's handbag, and the Korres Lip Butter in the scent Guava - I'm loving tropical scents and flavors at the moment. Other than that, I've been liking a few accessories (Asos cut-out boots, Casio mini gold watch, Asos cross-charm arm cuff, Monki french bulldog ring - cute!!) here and there, but nothing major that caught my eye.... definitely nothing compared to my crazy make-up frenzy of the moment.
 Have you tried any of the products above? What's you verdict? Let us know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment