Saturday, July 27, 2013

K's Weekly Wishlist #2



I have been thinking quite a long  time about my wishlist this week because I couldn't find enough this time, so Bianca and me decided that from now one we are going to make our Weekly Wishlists every two weeks instead of every week!
I have been fond of maxi dresses and already own five of them, but I still can't get enough. Especially because I have been searching for an affordable maxi dress like this one on boohoo for a long time! Unfortunately, and I am actually really sad about it, it has sold out in my size already! I really hope it will restock, although they barely restock anything on boohoo... Anyways, the sandals are from boohoo as well, and although I am not sure that studs are still fashionable, I love the idea of combining punky studs with an elegant pointed ballerina style. The necklace is on my wishlist, although it is more an idea for another statement jewelry than a concrete wish for it. I am still searching for a perfect one for me!
Now to the beauty part of the list. My perfect Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Mascara in 100% black, which is a product I have been using for years and I can highly recommend to anyone, has been nearly used up and I think about switching to the Kiko Luxurious Lashes Mascara, which I have been eyeing for some time now. Considering the description, it should add a very similar effect to my lashes as my maybelline one did.
The La Riché Directions Hair Color will be for my ombré hair I dyed some days ago. I have had it that way last summer already, but this time I wanted to add some color in my hair ends, especially for the festival I am going to in 3 weeks. I am not sure about the color yet, but it will definitely be a shade of pink ro purple!
When I went to England at the beginning of June, I used up my dearly Essence Cleansing Cream and had to buy another product, from another brand... I am so bloody careful with my facial skin because it is very oily and I get pimples so incredibly easily, plus it is so sensitive at the same time and gets dry very quickly. I have a fatal combination. The product I bought is not working as expected and I will throw it away and buy my favorite cleansing cream again. Fortunately, it is really cheap.
So talking about my facial skin, I am very careful with any kind of foundation and powder as well. I have been trying some cheaper products, and I was disappointed nearly every single time. I am now aiming for a more expensive product, combining the effects that I need, and I have finally discovered one: The Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream. Reviews say, it is perfect for sensitive skin, oil-controlling, moisturizing and sun protecting. I will definitely buy it in September when I visit the United States!
What have you been wishing for?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete