Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What I bought

I went to Primark today with a friend. I planed not to spend a lot of money, but as usual I ended up buying clothes and accessories for nearly 50€. At the cash register, I realized that I have bought one entire outfit, which wasn't on purpose at all!


I have chosen an oversized blouse in khaki, black long leggings, a studded black belt, pyramid shaped earrings and black front closed sandals.
The vest is made out of a super light material which makes it perfect for summer. I am very impressed about the leggings because they are made out of viscose so they are super soft. The leggings I usually by are from H&M but they wear out quickly and are expensive compared to those from Primark.


The studs on the belt are really small and pyramid shaped. The only belts I have in my wardrobe are plain and actually quite boting, so I went for something simple but a bit more fancy.


I have always wanted pyramid shaped earrings in gold. I am very happy with them, they are not too oversized but still eye-catching. I have to add here that I barely ever wear earrings, I don't even know why. Maybe it's because I usually wear necklaces and I think necklaces and earrings together are a bit too much, but that's because I'm a minimalist.


And the best comes last: my new sandals. I have searched for some like these everywhere and unfortunately Austria is not known for how fashionable and up to date it is. These beauties are made out of real leather and they were the last in the entire shop. I was so happy to see that they are exactly my size and they also fit really well. This is my favorite buy of today.
Do you like shopping at Primark? Is there anything you have found lately that you have searched for for a very long time?

No comments:

Post a Comment