Friday, July 26, 2013

Kiko Sugar Mat nail lacquer swatch & review


I have been obsessed with liquid sand manicure lately. The Barry M Textured Nail Paints in the color Kingsland Road (which is a light pink) has been in my possession for some months already, and I have fallen madly in love with it! By the way, what I find funny is how the brands can't seem to agree on one term; for OPI for example they call this kind of texture "liquid sand" and Kiko call it "sugar mat".
I have finally made my way to the shopping mall where the Kiko Cosmetics first shop in Vienna opened in May (yes, I know I'm a bit late). When I went to Berlin in 2011, I have first met this brand and was impressed of the price-performance-ratio! The nail polishes are long lasting and quick drying. That's why I decided to buy three different colors of the Sugar Mat nail lacquer collection from Kiko Cosmetics. I chose true red, mint and lilac, I own about a billion different red tones though.


My favorite color for accessories lately is mint. This one appeared really flashy, but natural light it isn't anymore.


It might seem a bit lame, but my all time favor color for nails is red. All tones of it. In summer I prefer the richer, brighter reds and in winter I choose darker red and burgundy tones more often. 


Lilac is one of the pastel tones I enjoy most. It is a really beautiful summer color. I have never been a fan of nail-polish-outfit-matching, so I wear the brightest colors with my black dresses and boring outfits, so they pimp them.
Do you like textured nail polishes? What are your favorite colors for your nails in summer?

1 comment:

  1. Wow,amazing colors...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete