Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lipstick Sweetheart

Today I would like to present to you my absolute favorite lipstick: the Velvet Touch 86 Kitsch from Gosh CosmeticsThe lipstick looks very similar to the Crème in Your Coffee shade by MAC, also a very good lipstick that Bianca owns. I saw hers and fell in love with the color, but I thought that there must be a less expensive version of the color. After a couple of weeks of intensive search (I am a perfectionist), I finally stumbled upon this wonderful shade for half the price of the MAC version!



A mixture of plum, red and pink tones makes this lipstick perfect for every day wear. The color is very rich and intense, and also has good staying power. You only have to refresh it after a couple of hours, and even then it is not entirely gone. It can easily be worn without lip liner, too, which is great for a quick get-up-and-go styling. The look is very shiny and lives up to how it looks on the stick or on a swatch. It is also super moisturizing, which gives my lips loads of extra care. The lipsticks I usually know and own make my lips go dry after some days, which I absolutely cannot say about this one. 



I am very happy with the choice I made and carry this beauty in my bag all the time. I cannot go without it! 
What do you think about this lipstick? Do you own a similar color yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment