Monday, August 26, 2013

The Body Shop Haul


One of my best friends Fiona has bought a 21€ gift card at The Body Shop and gave it to me on Saturday at my pre-birthday-party. Since I wished for it and already knew what I wanted to buy, I went shopping today. This is my acquisition! A facial wash, a lip butter, a conditioner and a gift set containing two shampoo, two conditioners and a comb. The Body Shop products are not tested on animals, support fair trade, protect the planet (the packaging as well) and the human rights and are said to boost your self esteem since you can feel beautiful after using them. The concept is really appealing then.


Banana Conditioner 250ml, 6€


I was given advice in the shop and the nice employee explained to me that this product is perfect for damaged and dry hair such as my bleached ombré tips. Body Shop products have never disappointed me, so I decided to go for it and try it out. The smell is amazing as usual, it smells like dried banana chips.



This range of products is breathtakingly good. Many beauty blogs are talking about the spot removal stick, but for selective elimination I use the famous model-method: toothpaste. It works with all different kinds, you should totally give it a try. Toothpaste dries out the spots over night. Please don't use it as mask you will ruin your skin! Anyway, I have already used up this facial wash before and it worked quite well on my skin. The smell is weird though, it has a tea smell and some UK readers will hate me now but I have never been such a big fan of tea.



Yes, yes, a thousand times yes to Body Shop Lip Butter. The smell and the taste are super good, the price is really high, but if you want something on your lips that makes you want to eat them up instantly than I present you here the product you have been looking for. Any scent/taste is good!


Rainforest Oil Balance Shampoo and Conditioner 60ml plus Comb, 5€

This try-it-out set was half-priced so it was my duty as a person with really oily hair to at least give it a try. I am surprised that there were two of the shampoo and also two of the conditioner bottles inside since this is a probe/gift set, but on the other hand I am happy about it if this range is useful. I have already tried out two Shampoos out of the Rainforest Collection and they worked really fine, so I think I will not be disappointed this time.


probe of the Vineyard Peach Body Butter, free

After every (I think every, but maybe not really every) purchase in the shop, you get a small free probe of one of their newest products. This time the employee threw a 5ml pot of the Vineyard Peach Body Butter into the bag and I will totally try it out because have I mentioned before how good The Body Shop products smell? Yes this one does too. They smell like the Sour Peaches from Haribo taste, if you know them. I hope m boyfriend won't eat me up!

What are your favorite The Body Shop products?

No comments:

Post a Comment