Saturday, August 10, 2013

B's Weekly Wishlist #3


Hiya! 

I've had a few camera-related problems (aah!) so I haven't been able to upload any pictures recently - though I will post an article with my favorite buys of july 2013 soon :)
No matter what, I always have time for my bi-monthly wishlist though! I haven't seen many clothes that I really want recently, and I'm still a little caught-up in my make-up frenzy, but I thought after last week's beauty heavy post, I'll try to focus more on accessories, so here goes: 

 Necklace 1 | Necklace 2 | Benefit Kit | Backpack | Tan Cream | Nail Polish | Ear Studs | Laptop Case

I've been loving neutral colors and bold statement jewelry lately, so these rope necklaces with silver and gold detail from New Look are right down my alley - can't decide which one to get!
Because my bezzie Kym is heading to the US in a couple of days and cos she's the cutest girl in town, she asked me if I wanted anything from NYC... of course I couldn't say no. #1 on my wishlist is this little beautybox by Benefit called "Primping with the Stars". I've got their "Sugarlicious Lip & Cheek Kit" and love it dearly, but this box is even better - my every day make up essentials in one box and a cute travel size of their They're Real mascara.
I've been searching for the perfect leather backpack for a while now and recently came across this one on ASOS. I love the contrast between the suede and sleek leather, the color is perfect and it's neither too big nor too small. At 70€, it's quite expensive, but bear it mind that it is real leather.
Talking about chocolate brown: summer is slowly but surely coming to an end... and I'm pretty devastated because my tan is fading! When I was at the airport recently, I picked up a beauty magazine for a fiver, which had a really generous free sample tube of this Rodial brazilian tan... it's so good, but I've run out and need some more - despite the hefty price tag of 40€ for a small tube.
I've also been looking for a cute leather-look nail polish, and think this one by Nails Inc. looks just perfect! Definitely going to get the black one, it looks classy and fierce all at once.
As you may or may not know, I really love piercings and tattoos. Along with my crescent moon tattoo on my forearm, I have a golden nose ring, a cartilage stud on my left ear, and, as of yesterday, three lobe piercings on each side. To decorate my new piercing acquisitions and because I love to wear different studs on each ear, I've got my eyes set on this really cool set of studs by Me & Zena.
My current laptop case is a disgrace to my darling macbook baby, so I've been on the hunt for a cute one: this one by ASOS is perfect. Colorful, girly and with a little bit of aztec, right on trend.

What are your picks of the week? Any requests or suggestions for posts? Let us know, we'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment