Friday, August 23, 2013

K's "currently vibing"

Hello Sweeties!

Bianca already made a 'currently vibing' post some time ago and asked me to do the same but at that time I was quite stressed with life and I couldn't think of much I am obsessed with. Now I have finally sat down and thought about what I am thinking and hyping about most lately.


Corgi Breed
pictures form corgis-everywhere

Yes, this has nothing to do on a fashion/beauty blog but I really don't care because I am so crazy about these dogs! My close ones know that I am actually obsessed with dachshunds, but corgis have conquered a big part of my heart already. FYI: I have grown up with dogs, precisely with dachshunds and a jack russel terrier, and I have learnt a lot about this species. I have a huge heart for animals and especially dogs, so you will see me getting one quite soon. I think about adopting a puppy next year, but I am not sure yet since I have absolutely no idea of how my life will look like one year from now, and there is no way I will be a doxie mommy when the situation isn't right for the dog!


Canvas Tote Bags
pictures from tumblr

I may be late to the trend although it is still going on. The tote bags that appeal to me have to be cheap canvas with a nice, funny text line. I am not that into drawings, pattern or anything else only those shown in the picture.


Pink Ombré Hair
pictures from tumblr

I have recently ombré-ed (I don't think this is a word but nevermind) my hair again. Now they are the usual middle-brown-to-bright-blonde color and I think it's beautiful but sometimes I look at it in the mirror and find it a bit boring. I have always imagined getting my hair dyed in a poppy, more unusual color than brown, black, dark red or blonde (I haven't had the last one yet because I think it would look ridiculous with my olive-toned skin). Back when I was 15 or 16, when I went through my so called 'emo' phase, and yes I was a victim as well, I dreamt about having light to bright pink hair but my mother said no, not in the simple way though but 'no are you insane you're gonna ruin your hair people will think you're a chav this is ugly and disgusting', so now that I am an adult I will make my youth-wishes come true soon and get my hair pink ombré-ed!


Rose Tattoos
pictures from tumblr

Lame, boring, ordinary or however you may call this kind of tattoo I will call it beautiful, classic, timeless and I cannot get enough! I am so in love with it that I will get one of these done hopefully at Smith Street Tattoo when I will be in New York in about a week.


Left Boy
album artworks from leftboy

This is an artist I'm like 99,9% sure you have never heard about and if you did, congratulations because this is really good music, with trashy explicit lyrics though. Short introduction: Left Boy is an Austrian rapper, singer and producer from Vienna, currently based in Brooklyn where he also goes to University. His sounds are mostly rap/hiphop/electronic. He started with his music in 2010, often uses samples of famous songs in his pieces (like Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen or Girlfriend by Justin Bieber) and has performed at many festivals ever since. I have been to one of them and that's when I encountered his work; not for the first time, I have heard of him before, but I considered his music to be something entirely different which I really would never ever listen to. I was wrong and I can only hardly recommend him to anybody!


What are you obsessed about recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment