Thursday, August 29, 2013

B's Weekly Wishlist #4


Yay, it's wishlist time again. 
I thoroughly enjoy doing them, even though I usually don't end up buying more than half of what's on it because #moneyisshort. This week's wishlist is quite obviously influenced by the autumn/winter collections that are starting to show up in the shops. Which is frustrating, as the weather is still way too warm for any of it, but I am already fully in autumn clothes mood! I adore layering, cardigans, coats, scarves, fur collars, boots, and anything autumn-y.




                                                                                                                                                                 

I don't know if I mentioned yet, but my forever absolute wardrobe staples are: skinny jeans, leggings/disco pants, crop tops in all shapes and patterns, jumpers and ankle boots. Winter through summer, that's what I love to wear. I am aaaalways searching for another perfect pair of jeans (though I have to say, the best cut jeans I have ever bought are the ASOS high waisted Ridley jeans, which I own in about 6 different color ways and washes because they just fit so fucking perfectly!). As you all know, I'm obsessed with Monki, and their prices for denim are excellent, so I'm really keen on buying these two pairs: lovely black ones with ripped knees, and these ones from their new super skinny stretchy line, which looks fab as well. Love this light wash.
Continuing in the Monki addiction: I'm planning on getting this gorgeous monochrome patterned snood, which just totally makes me long for winter already, as well as their super cute matching hair clips for high ponytails and a very trendy 90's vibe. I'm also seriously considering investing into their platform quilted lace up booties. So.Perfect. I don't even know how to describe my love for them.
Though these white doc martens style patent leather lace-ups are also calling.... I have an addiction to cute socks: printed, patterned, frilly, knee-high, thick knit, pop colors, lace, etc... I just adore them, so I need a new pair of shoes that can show them all off well, and these are perfect.
A fashion staple that I really want to wear during the coming autumn and winter season are knitted turban headbands, such as this one from H&M. It's also just a fiver, so a total bargain. Really rad!
What with all this winter talk, I do still have to admit that I don't want to let go of the summer warmth, the sun and the blue skies yet. Oh and: I don't want to lose my tan, I'm not ready to return to being pale... so I'm planning to pick up the Bourjois Delice de Soleil Bronzing Powder to help the glow a little, as well as the Rimmel Instant Tan to keep the tan just a little bit longer.
Even though I just picked up the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation, I also really want the ever-so-raved-about Wake Me Up Foundation. I just haven't picked it up yet because I have had a few hormonal skin break-outs recently and have been told it's not so great for oily skin, so I'm just waiting for my skin to calm down again before I get this one for my make-up bag.
Lastly, as you all know, Kym is heading to the US this week-end, and one of the few things I asked her to bring me back are the NYX Soft Matte Lipcreams (ideal color Antwerp!), because you can't really get them in Europe. Hope she can find it!

Sorry for the long post again, and sorry to be posting winter clothes already, I am just really an autumn fanatic and find it hard to contain my excitement about the upcoming fashion season.
What's on your wish list this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment