Saturday, August 10, 2013

K's Weekly Wishlist #3


Nail polish | Clutch | Towel | Coat | Loafers | Dry Shampoo | Bag

As you may have already noticed I am quite a big fan of the color black so it's no surprise half of the items on here are this color.
I have not always been a fan of see-through bags since to me they seem like an invitation for thieves: hey here's my iPhone, and wow look my wallet is so big! Although I still have mixed feelings about them, I grew into being a fan lately. The clutch shown above is a bit dimmed and one side isn't see-through at all so it would be the perfect bag to get used to the idea.
Confetti nail polishes have been on my mind forever since I am totally into glitter nail polishes. It is a different kind of glitter and I am certainly always excited about change!
As Bianca said, summer will be coming to an end soon... though is definitely still really hot here in Vienna and in September, I will be in the United States on a road trip from New York to Los Angeles (I will write an article about it soon), driving through deserts and other really hot places, so it won't be autumn for me until October. Despite all this upcoming heat, I have never been into summer, so I am already thinking about what to wear in autumn/winter. I was a fan of this kind of coat last year already and I will totally buy it this year. I love the contrast!
Studded loafers, booooring, I know, but I need them to match my wardrobe! Yes I have had some shoes on my wishlist already but as opposed to most women, I don't own an entire room full of shoes so my shoes barely ever match my outfits, unfortunately... This has to end soon!
Bianca has been a fan of Batiste dry shampoos for a while now and she totally recommended them to me. Unfortunately it's a bit late for me to order this for the festival I am going to next week, but I will definitely try it out anyway!
Now to the part of the list which might seem a bit boring to you: I have wanted white towels for ages now, I need them for my bathroom. My entire flat is really white and I do not even own white towels, shame on me!
Finally: the bag. Ah I wish I could give you a link to it but the bag above is from Mango and is sold out. I own a really similar one myself, from Zara, but sadly its death is near and I love it so much it's my absolute favorite bag! I am desperate to find a similar one, I really am, I really do hope I will find one in the US!
Do you know where I can purchase a bag like this? What have you been wishing for?

No comments:

Post a Comment