Friday, August 30, 2013

K's Weekly Wishlist #4 US Edition!



The time has come. Tomorrow I will leave for New York City and it will be the start of the roadtrip from New York to Los Angeles with my father! I am so excited and also so afraid that I will forget anything, you know that feeling right? My suitcase is packed. It is not even half full but I am sure it will come back home totally crammed.
In my wishlist you can find items I have wished for for quite a long time actually and that I am sure I will find in the United States.
I have always been a fan of glitter nail polishes and obviously they had to be in the photo set. Lately I am into the confetti ranges and into those, in which the polish is another color than the glitter. I will also replace my old A List Essie nail polish with a new one; it is like the best shade of red I have ever found. Since special nail polishes have always been my taste, I will also try the glow in the dark type. So excited!
Cut-out boots are the latest trend I really don't want to miss it. I am looking for flat ones and I really hope to find some.
Beauty products should not be missing on the wishlist since there is a much wider and more different range in the United States than it is here in Austria. I will totally take advantage of that, and honestly: who wouldn't. I will go for Benefit and Smashbox Camera Ready products, as well as Daisy by Marc Jacobs.
I have talked about the Real Techniques Brushes set before and this time it will not only be on my wishlist, it will be in my make up bag! I have also mentioned dying my ombré-ed hair pink and Urban Outfitters has a really good product to do so, at least that's what the reviews say.
I have not talked about the make up pouch yet, it only stands for the infinite number of products I want to buy from Forever 21.
And last but definitely not least: the coat. Bianca has purchased it already but I fancied it for quite some time already and after trying it on in stores I want it really badly. Her and me will run around like twins in autumn/winter then, so what.

What has been on your wishlist lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment