Tuesday, August 13, 2013

K's Outfit of the Day!

Hello sweeties!

I am really sorry I have not been posting for a while, I was a bit stressed with taking care of my boyfriend and preparing everything for the festival I will be at in the next few days. There will be a post coming up afterwards of course!

cardigan: h&m
oversize top: h&m
leggings: asos
bag: forever21
shoes: zara
necklace: primark
sunglasses: asos


I love this outfit because it's so chill and it's really flattering. I wasn't sure about the leggings when I ordered them off asos since they are really shimmery and this could be a disadvantage for my shape, but when they arrived and I first put them on they felt a-m-a-z-i-n-g! I am so in love with them!
The shoes are some years old already and they are actually falling apart, I still wear them though. Real leather and black with studs, I also own them in grey.
There is a short but funny story about this necklace. I have bought it  at Primark a few months ago for 5€ as far as I remember, typical Primark-cheap prices. I was so happy although it's a bit heavy. Some weeks ago I was at Bijou Brigitte and they offered the exact same pendant with a shorter chain for three times the price! I still wonder how this can even be possible!
The oversized top and the cardigan are really casual and perfect to be combined with anything in my wardrobe. So are the sunglasses, that I also own in brown, and the bag, since it's a simple tote bag, but what caught my eye was the big question mark which makes me feel really nervous when I stare at it for too long...
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy my outfit and I hope you will also have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment