Sunday, August 18, 2013

B's Week In Pictures

And because it's sunday evening and I won't be there for a whole week after this, here a little picture post: my week in photos + my favorite songs of the last couple of days:


Red lips, collar tips and bunny shirts - pix for "what's in my make-up bag" tag - showing off one of my new piercings and my 3mm taper - new hareem pants and crazy tribal patterns - tea, movies and cigarettes - doing my statement necklace DIY - new white sweater and silly face - painting my nails - new beanie from asos.

Top 5 Tunes of the week (these are all taken from the playlist my boyfriend created for summer 2013):

Bibio - You
Dubbel Dutch - Self Help Riddim
Tom Trago - Use Me Again (And Again)
The XX - Chained (John Talabot & Pional Blinded Remix)
Toro Y Moi - Such Bad Handling

                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment