Tuesday, August 6, 2013

B's Tuesday Tunes

Evening, loves!




Because we've been slacking once again (I've been working out and it's been raining a lot, so the lighting has been too crap for pictures!) there hasn't been a post up in a couple of days... Apologies! I thought before I upload another proper post tomorrow, I'll follow Kym's last article and post my couple of songs of the moment, in case you are more down the electronic, alternative, disco path like me. Here my top songs of the last few weeks:

♡ Late Nite Tuff Guy - I Don't Like Acid (my official favorite song for 2013)
♡ Air - Dirty Trip (An old classic)
♡ Machinedrum - Whatnot (one of my favorite electronic artists)
♡ Chris Avedon & Coon - Als Gäb's Kein Morgen Mehr (Berlin summer vibes)
♡ Vondelpark - California Analog Dream (my favorite band this last year)
♡ Vondelpark - Quest
♡ Andrés - Moments in Life
♡ Mala - Alicia (summer nightssssss)
♡ Willow Smith - Summer Fling (this is actually such a tune guys! Not even ashamed.)
♡ Toro Y Moi - Such Bad Handling (so groovy)
♡ Gucci Mane - Pillz (Zomby Remix)
♡ Cheryl Cole - Call My Name (Hijinkx Remix) (Hijinkx is an incredibly talented friend of mine!)

Now, I know those will probably be completely foreign to most, or maybe all of you, but I just thought I'd share my slightly different taste in music anyway. If you happen to be one of the few who likes this kinda thing, hit me uuuuup :) This little list is great for chilling, staying home, going out, partying, etc.

I am heading to our neighbortown Delft (Netherlands) tomorrow, which is the beautiful lovechild of Amsterdam and Venice (and has loads of cute little shops ;)) so I will try my best to do an Outfit Of The Day and snap a few pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment